Rational Emotive Behavior Therapy is a practical, action-oriented approach of coping with problems and enhancing personal growth. It focuses on dealing with attitudes, emotions and maladaptive behaviors that can sabotage emotional, mental and psychological wellbeing.
REBT also provides people with an individualized set of proven techniques for helping them to uncover and reformulate their irrational beliefs and replace them with more sensible, realistic, helpful and healthier ones.
• Training by a highly knowledgeable and experienced psychotherapist and psychologist.
• Reading material(REBT Level1 manual)
• Learning through fun-filled activities
• Supervision by trained co-facilitators and feedback
• Satisfaction of queries
• Certificates awarded to all participants
REBT Course Content Level 1:
1. Theory of REBT
2. The Basic Principles of REBT
3. REBT Sequence: Steps in counseling
4. Activities to practice and have experience of counseling
In the first level the Therapist will mainly focus on helping the people to get them acquainted with the techniques of REBT on self.
People are expected to use REBT on themselves, so that it enables them to help other people from their own personal experience with REBT and the change they find in their lives.
Please fill the form to register.